Sunday, February 16, 2014

Third Born

1. WAS THIS PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes it was
2. HOW LONG HAD YOU BEEN MARRIED? 3 years 6 months
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? I was excited and scared, I had just had a miscarriage again and had a D&C this time. Was afraid of losing another baby. But she hung in there!
4. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 25
5. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Took a pregnancy test, a few actually because I was a week late before I got a positive.
6. WHO DID YOU TELL? Michael, of course
7. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes
8. DUE DATE? May 23
9.DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Not really
10. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Fruit and chocolate
11. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? My hubby was a thorn in my side :)
12. WHAT WAS THIS CHILD'S GENDER? FEMALE!!!!
13. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? No, I was thrilled it was finally a girl, I wasn't going to have to trade Michael in for someone who could make girls. LOL
14. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? I lost 10 lbs.
15. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes
16. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew
17. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? No
18. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Uintah Basin Medical Center, Roosevelt, Utah
19. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? I don't really have any idea. I was monitored from 10:30 to 12:30, I was just checking to see how things were, not really expecting to actually be in labor. Nurse checked me at 12:30 just after I had eaten lunch and I was at 6cm. Dr. came and checked me at 1:00 I was then a 7. He broke my water at 1:30. I started having contractions that I felt at 1:45, I think I started pushing about 3:10 and she was born at 3:19.
20.. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? We were already at the hospital, we had taken Ammon to the Pediatrician for his 18 month checkup and then went over to OB.
21. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Michael, and My mother.
22. WAS IT VAGINAL OR C-SECTION? Vaginal (VBAC)
23. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? No, this delivery was a breeze. If they could just all be like this....
24. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 6lbs. 14 oz.
25. HOW LONG WAS YOUR CHILD? 20 inches
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? May 7
27.WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Annie Elizabeth
28. HOW OLD IS YOUR CHILD TODAY? She's 10.

No comments: