1. WAS THIS PREGNANCY PLANNED? No
2. HOW LONG HAD YOU BEEN MARRIED? 6 years
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Totally excited
4. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 27
5. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Took a pregnancy test because I was late.
6. WHO DID YOU TELL? Michael, of course
7. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes
8. DUE DATE? Nov. 14 (Dr. said Nov 24 according to the ultrasound)
9.DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Not really
10. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? fruit
11. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Not getting enough sleep
12. WHAT WAS THIS CHILD'S GENDER? Female
13. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? No
14. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? I lost about 7lbs.
15. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? No
16. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? N/A
DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?Starting at 33 weeks starting having pretty strong contractions. Went to hospital twice to be monitored, had medication once to stop contractions. On the 7th had some tests done that determined I had toxemia and my liver and kidneys were shutting down.
18. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Uintah Basin Medical Center, Roosevelt, Utah
HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? Dr. broke my water about 7:30, I was already dilated to a 5.5, she was born at 9:02p.m.
20.. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Michael
21. WHO WATCHED
YOU GIVE BIRTH? Michael and my mother
22. WAS IT VAGINAL OR C-SECTION? Vaginal (VBAC)
23. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? No
24. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 6lbs. 13oz.
25. HOW LONG WAS YOUR CHILD? 18 inches
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? November 7
DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Erica Louise
28. HOW OLD IS YOUR CHILD TODAY? She's 8.