1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes it was
2. HOW LONG HAD YOU BEEN MARRIED? almost 4 months
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? I was way excited, but a little nervous too
4. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 21
5. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Took a pregnancy test, I really didn't expect to have it turn out positive.
6. WHO DID YOU TELL? Michael was with me when I took the test
7. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes
8. DUE DATE? February 14
9.DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Not really, just really tired
10. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? I think it was Mexican food
11. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Really it was having to get up early every morning to go to class, I was in college at the time. I think I ditched a few too many early morning classes.
12. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S GENDER? Male
13. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? I was positive I was having a girl, I even had her name picked out.
14. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 36 lbs, but I blame it all on the medication I had to take for my ulcerative colitis
15. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes, my aunt Annette and aunt Cristine threw me a shower, because he was early I had the shower after he was born.
16. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew
17. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Between week 34 and 36 I gained 10 lbs. at my 36 week checkup I was hospitalized for the night for observation with pre-eclampsia symptoms then sent home on strict bed rest. I wasn't any better at the end of the week so I again spent the night in the hospital and was induced the next morning.
18. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Timpanogos Regional, Provo, Utah
19. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? I think they started the pit about 10 a.m. and he was born by Cesarean at 2:05 p.m. I don't think I was really in labor until about 1:00.
20.. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Michael
21. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? No one
22. WAS IT VAGINAL OR C-SECTION? C-Section
23. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? I almost wish I had because I had to have general anesthetic that knocked me out for the emergency c-section
24. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 5lb 9oz
25. HOW LONG WAS YOUR CHILD? 18 inches.
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? January 22
27.WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Aaron Joseph Crapo
28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? He's 14!