Sunday, February 16, 2014

Second Born

1. WAS THIS PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes it was
2. HOW LONG HAD YOU BEEN MARRIED? 2 years 1 month
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? I was excited, a little nervous too because I had lost a baby the previous summer and then had a very hard time getting pregnant again.
4. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 24
5. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Because we were trying I took a pregnancy test as soon as I could.
6. WHO DID YOU TELL? Michael, of course
7. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes
8. DUE DATE? December16
9.DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Just a little
10. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Fruit
11. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Lack of sleep.
12. WHAT WAS THIS CHILD'S GENDER? Male
13. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? I was still very disappointed when I found out it was another boy instead of a girl. I cried at the ultrasound.
14. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? I lost 8lbs.
15. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? No
16. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? N/A
17. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Loosing weight, other then that it was great until my water broke at week 34.
18. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Uintah Basin Medical Center, Roosevelt, Utah
19. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? Water broke about 8ish a.m., went to hospital about 10. Hooked me up to PIT, I think I started feeling contractions about 6ish. He was born at 12:05 a.m.
20.. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Michael
21. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Michael, My mother, and it felt like a whole room full of people, extra nurses and doctors because he was early.
22. WAS IT VAGINAL OR C-SECTION? Vaginal(VBAC)
23. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? No I toughed it out, though I wish I had taken something because the PIT made it so much worse.
24. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 4lb. 5oz.
25. HOW LONG WAS YOUR CHILD? 18 1/4 inches.
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? November 7
27.WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Ammon Michael Crapo
28. HOW OLD IS YOUR CHILD TODAY? He's 12.

No comments: