1. WAS THIS PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes it was
2. HOW LONG HAD YOU BEEN MARRIED? 5 years
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Totally excited
4. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 26
5. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Took a pregnancy test because I was late.
6. WHO DID YOU TELL? Michael, of course
7. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes
8. DUE DATE? October 12
9.DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Not really
10. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? I think fruit
11. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Not getting enough sleep
12. WHAT WAS THIS CHILD'S GENDER? FEMALE!!!!
13. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? No, I had 2 boys and now I would have 2 girls.
14. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? I lost about 15 lbs.
15. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? No
16. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? N/A
17. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Other than major headaches, no. I did have a sleep study done and found out that I had a slight case of sleep apnea, so I had a CPAP machine.
18. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Uintah Basin Medical Center, Roosevelt, Utah
19. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? about 2. My water broke at about 7:30 when I sat down to change Annie's diaper and it was all a whirl after that. I was already dilated to a 5 that morning at my checkup so I really didn't have far to go. The doctor walked in and had to hurry and gown because she was already crowned, he just made it in time to catch her.
20.. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Michael
21. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Michael, My mother, and my sister Julia(Emily is Julia's kid, she is almost attached to her at the hip).
22. WAS IT VAGINAL OR C-SECTION? Vaginal (VBAC)
23. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? No, she was about as easy as Annie.
24. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 6lbs. 7oz.
25. HOW LONG WAS YOUR CHILD? 18 1/2 inches
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? September 27
27.WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Emily Kathryn
28. HOW OLD IS YOUR CHILD TODAY? She's 9.