1. WAS THIS PREGNANCY PLANNED? No
2. HOW LONG HAD YOU BEEN MARRIED? 11 year anniversary
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? I was excited, apprehensive about telling Michael
4. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 32
5. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Felt a twinge in my lower abdomen I only felt when pregnant. Realized I was 2 weeks late, so I took a test.
6. WHO DID YOU TELL? Michael
7. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes
8. DUE DATE? Oct 25, According to the ultrasound it was Nov. 10
9.DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Not really
10. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? I didn't crave anything, I didn't want to eat at all.
11. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Everything
12. WHAT WAS THIS CHILD'S GENDER? Male
13. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Not really, either way it was a tie-breaker.
14. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? I was terrible at keeping track.
15. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? No
16. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? N/A
DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? No.
18. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Uintah Basin Medical Center, Roosevelt, Utah
HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? My water broke at about 1am, didn't really feel contractions until about the half-hour before he was born at 6:01 a.m.
20.. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Michael
21. WHO WATCHED
YOU GIVE BIRTH? Michael
22. WAS IT VAGINAL OR C-SECTION? Vaginal (VBAC)
23. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? No, this was by far my easiest birth even though it wasn't the shortest.
24. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 5lbs. 15oz.
25. HOW LONG WAS YOUR CHILD? 17 inches
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? September 29
DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? James Ervin
28. HOW OLD IS YOUR CHILD TODAY? He's 3.