Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sixth Born

1. WAS THIS PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes it was
2. HOW LONG HAD YOU BEEN MARRIED? 8 years 5 months
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Totally excited
4. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 29
5. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Took a pregnancy test because I was late.
6. WHO DID YOU TELL? Michael, of course
7. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes
8. DUE DATE? April 7 (Dr. moved it to March 20 after the ultrasound, only baby that the date was moved up)
9.DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Not really
10. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? fruit and McDonalds Breakfast menu
11. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Not getting enough sleep
12. WHAT WAS THIS CHILD'S GENDER? Male
13. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? No, he evened things up.
14. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? I didn't keep very good track this time. I don't think I gained more than 5lb if I even gained that.
15. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? No
16. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? N/A
17. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? No.
18. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Uintah Basin Medical Center, Roosevelt, Utah
19. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? I went to my appointment that afternoon and was at a 3 1/2. Since my blood pressure was starting to go up we decided that I would come back into the hospital that evening and have a baby. We went back in early evening, he broke my water and I think it was approximately 2 hours until he was born.
20.. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Michael
21. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Michael, and my mother
22. WAS IT VAGINAL OR C-SECTION? Vaginal (VBAC)
23. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? No
24. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 7lb 3oz
25. HOW LONG WAS YOUR CHILD? 18 1/2 inches
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? March 10
27.WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Ethan Andrew
28. HOW OLD IS YOUR CHILD TODAY? He's 5.

No comments: