Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Seen Twilight?

Michael took me to see Twilight last night. I was really excited to see this great movie that everyone has been talking about, and hey it was based on this really awesome book I had read so I was really excited to see it. Boy, what a let down. It was okay, but I think it was a much better movie in my head when I was reading the book. Of course they couldn't do Edward or his family justice, the worst one was Dr. Cullen, could they have caked his face on anymore? And there was so much more of the book that wasn't in the movie. Also, a lot of the stuff, if you hadn't read the book you would have been clueless about things. I was sitting there in the theatre explaining things to my husband because it just wasn't clear in the movie. I should know better then to see a movie based on a GREAT book I have read because it never measures up. The Chronicles of Narnia was the same way, movies just don't do great books justice.

No comments: