Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Twilight

Okay, so I was quite skeptical when my sister-in-law told me that I should read the Twilight series a few months ago. Vampires just didn't interest me. So I had no intention of reading them. Friday night my husband sent me to the library for some books for him and I thought why not I'm here and haven't seen anything good to read lately I might as well at least look at it. So I checked it out and took it home. Well it sat on the counter for two days before I actually opened it and started reading. I was hooked, I couldn't get enough. I just finished it this evening, so I've been reading it every spare moment I got the last two days(which isn't much) and now that I've finished the first one and read the teaser first chapter of the second one in the back of the first one I can't wait to get my hands on it.

No comments: