Friday, September 5, 2008

Eight-year old

I have this really stubborn eight year old that lately has been driving me crazy. It starts in the morning as soon as I wake him up from bed and it lasts until he's in bed asleep at night. He has been yelling at me all the time, he doesn't even talk to me in a normal voice, it is always yelling. Everything I say to him makes him "Angry". He did this because he was angry or that because he was angry. Last week he threw a glass bowl on the floor and busted it, this week-today actually-it was a window. He picked up the small plastic kiddy slide and threw it at a window. It is a double pane one and it only busted the outer one, so I'm glad that I don't have glass all over in my house but it is all over my porch.

I just don't know what to do with him anymore, he is only eight but he is almost as tall as me, and me being on the extra large size, when he runs away from me I can't chase him. He has no respect for me, none whatsoever. He even yells at me that he hates me. And since he yells it the other kids have started yelling it too.

What's a mother to do???

No comments: