Friday, November 30, 2012

December??

Wow, tomorrow is the first of December. What happened to November, on that subject- what happened to October, September, August, etc. The year seems to have just flown by again. Christmas is just around the corner. I've got my Christmas cards ready, well the cards are ready I'm just finishing my annual letter. For some reason my list seems a lot shorter this year. I think I have everyone on my list that I normally send cards to. It's always disappointing that I don't get many cards in return, oh well.

I went to the practice for the community performance/sing-a-long of The Messiah last night. This is the third year that I've tried out for a solo part and I don't think I'm going to get one again. It's a little disappointing but I can't let it bother me. I don't sing as much as I used to. I think the most that I got to sing was when I was in high school and sang with the choir there. I wish there was some kind of choir that just got together and sang once a week. I think that would be fun.

No comments: