Monday, April 16, 2012

Sickness

So last week, actually the week before Easter, I had at least one kid home from school every day. Finally on Thursday Michael came home from work and didn't feel so hot himself so he kept all the kids home on Friday. I ended up taking everyone (Except Ethan) to the Dr. They all had strep tests done and we got three positives, Ammon, Michael, and James. So all of them were put on antibiotics. I was the only one who wasn't sick. I guess I should have taken the antibiotics too. I was okay most of the week but on Friday my throat started itching, and my head hurt like crazy. I've tried to lay low and take it easy but today I just feel like crap. Throat hurts, hurts to breath in real deep, nose is constantly running, eyes are dry and itchy one minute then the next they're watering so bad I have tears running down my cheeks. I've tried taking an allergy pill for the sneezing, itchy watering eyes and that didn't help.

I don't mean to complain but it's no fun when you're the one sick and you have to take care of kids and a house still. It makes me appreciate more the times that I'm not sick.

No comments: