Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday's

I have a love/hate relationship with Sundays.

Let's start with the time church starts: I love the 9:00 time for being in the morning and having the rest of the day to do whatever; I hate the 9:00 time because we're hardly ever on time. I love the 11:00 time because we can actually be ready and be on time; I hate the 11:00 time because by the time we're out the day is half gone.

Next would be my children: I love my children but take them to Sacrament meeting by myself and I have to restrain myself from reaching over and knocking some sense into some of them right there in front of everyone. I hate the fact that I go to church so looking forward to it and by the time it is over all I've gotten from the meeting is a huge head ache.

Day of rest: I love the fact that it's called a day of rest, but here's my hate part, I never get any rest on Sunday's.

I know that's where I'm supposed to be on Sunday but I have come to really not look forward to Sunday mornings, Sunday day period.

No comments: