Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011

The new year is officially here and I'm hoping for a better year then 2010. I've definitely had my share of the downs in 2010. I think I hit rock bottom quite a few times, thankfully I've bounced back but you never know when you're going to fall, or be pushed, again.

This year I'm setting some goals for myself, they aren't resolutions just goals.

1. Loose some weight, by eating healthier and going to the gym. My goal is to get to the gym at least 3 times a week. My whole family needs to eat healthier and so I want to set up some meal plans and have more balanced meals overall.

2. I need to get caught up on my children's scrapbooks, if not caught up on all of them at least I need to get some done, and get James' started.

3. Have a more positive attitude. Michael says I'm a very pessimistic person. Well I'd like to change that.

4. Get to bed at a decent time each night, hopefully soon, James will start sleeping through the night and I can get a good restful nights sleep.

No comments: