Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Costumes

We had our ward Fall Festival/Halloween Party last night. The kids got to dress up and go trick-or-treating to members of the ward.


Ethan was just himself for the party, I was so busy with getting the costumes on the other kids that I didn't have time to go get the box of costumes from upstairs that I'm sure has a small costume that will fit him.

Erica is a princess, she looks so cute all dressed up. She was just missing her crown, I forgot to buy one when we went shopping for the costumes on Saturday.


Emily couldn't make up her mind what she wanted to be, first it was supergirl, then a princess, but when she saw this costume at the store she insisted that she be Bat-girl



Annie wanted to be a princess but when she found these butterfly wings she changed her mind. She does make a cute pink butterfly(she even has a butterfly painted on her cheek).


Ammon is the batman from Dark Knight, it's hard to tell what his costume is without the mask, but of course he can't wear it anywhere, he won't even be able to wear it to school for his halloween party there. Maybe I'll have to put some black paint on his face.



Aaron is a wicked wizard, I think that's what he said anyway. He has this thing with wizards, I think for the last four years he's been a wizard.




No comments: