Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas

We had Christmas on Sunday night with Michael's family. I had my camera with me but forgot to take any pictures. We ate dinner, the kids decorated gingerbread houses, played a few rounds of bowling on the wii and exchanged gifts. The kids all got a quillow(a small blanket with a pocket to fold it into a pillow) and Michael and I got a quilt from Michael's parents. Tyler had us in the family exchange and gave us a $25 gift card to iTunes.

On Christmas Eve we stayed home and watched tv.


Christmas morning the kids were excited to find that Santa had brought them just what they had asked for. Ammon, Annie, and Ethan each got 3DS systems. Emily and Erica got iPod's and James got a big toy car that he can ride around in.


After opening the presents from Michael and I we went to my parent's house and had breakfast. Then we opened presents there from Grandma and Grandpa. We later had lunch and played games. Most of the day was spent playing on the electronics that we had gotten.

No comments: