Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving with my family this year. My sister, Dorothy, flew into the Salt Lake airport returning from her mission on Tuesday so Mom and Dad decided that they would pick her up and then just stay at Samuel's for Thanksgiving. I wasn't going to go at first but then decided that we needed to go. I wanted to see my sister and Thanksgiving was with my family after all. We left Wednesday afternoon and stayed until Friday afternoon. It was a small Thanksgiving with Mom and Dad, us, Samuel's family, Caroline's family, Dorothy and Charity.

I was one of those crazy people that went out shopping at 10:00 at Walmart. Stood in line for about 30 minutes to get Aaron's Christmas present at midnight and almost got knocked over into a shelf. I did eventually end up with what I was there for. So I got a little bit of Christmas shopping done. Now it's actually time to get serious and get things going, Christmas is now less than a month away.

No comments: