Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Waiting Game

I still have at least 4 weeks left with this baby, but man do I want him out. I've been so miserable lately. The headaches, the backaches, the swelling, the expanding waist line....you get the picture. As my last visit a week ago I did have high blood pressure the first time she took it, then he had me lay on my side for 5 minutes and then took it again, it was a little lower but I thought it was still a little high. I do not want to get to the point I did with Erica when my kidneys and liver were shutting down and it was get that baby out now. I hate being on the magnesium sulfate, that stuff makes me sick. So here's to hoping I don't reach that point with this baby.

I hate the scales at the Dr's office too, one time I lost 15 lbs and the next time I'm back up 20 lbs or so. I think they should make sure they use the same scale each time, cause there's got to be a discrepancy between the three of them.

We still haven't settled on a name for this little guy. Michael likes names that I don't like and I've picked names that he doesn't like. By this time with all the others they had a name. We're going to be at the hospital calling him Baby Boy Crapo. Poor thing!

In all honesty I'm not ready for this to be over, I enjoy being pregnant and feeling that baby moving within my body. Knowing that I've created something special and unique. I can't describe the joy I feel from carrying that tiny creation within me. It's a humbling and growing experience.

No comments: